Planning and analysis functions are critical to an accurate understanding of a company’s past performance and current situation. FP&A is the tool that enables management to navigate effectively to desired outcomes.
Finance departments often don’t have adequate staff to do the necessary FP&A, and getting approval for additional headcount is a struggle. But performing FP&A on a project basis, rather than via a staff position, can allow us to provide the best analysis to the stakeholders.
KNM have expertise in:
- Annual budget preparation
- Quarterly re-forecasting
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plans and 5-Year Plans
- Sales and profitability analysis by customer, product line, channel or other variable
- Refinement of operations/manufacturing finance/costing methodologies
- Forecasting model creation
- Acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Capital Expenditure analysis and planning